Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

It was a quiet Thanksgiving for us this year. All our family in the area had other plans so we thought it would be nice to invite Nathan's parents to have Thanksgiving at our house.

It was my first time hosting for Thanksgiving and I had never made a turkey. It turned out so well! The turkey was the most moist turkey I'd ever had. I was real nervous about it, but I'm glad that everything turned out. Only down side is how expensive it is to prepare all that food! But on a positive note...I loved that fact that I wasn't in charge of clean up. As you will see I had a sexy man step up to help. :) The kids both enjoyed their grandparents being here.

Two of the CUTEST kids on the earth!! (And of course one super cute one waiting for us in Honduras!)










1 comment:

  1. What a precious Thanksgiving you all had! My favorite is the picture of the movie watching on the couch.

    ReplyDelete