Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cute moments in every day life...

Addison doing a little drawing! :)

Fish Faces

Went it because I had to wake him up from his nap to go somewhere. Little guy was sleeping good!

Cute little girl in fall colors!

Addison left the bathroom door open...looks like someone is helping himself.

Sweet kisses!! They've started doing this a lot. So precious!

Silly William. He found this hat and wanted me to put it on him and he would take it off and hand it back to me to do again. Entertainment is cheap at 13 months!

One morning Nathan and I heard lots of laughing coming down the hall and we found Addison giving Weston a ride around on a blanket. haha

I took Addison to paint pottery. She insisted that her daddy would LOVE a rainbow colored football for his office!

Started letting Weston eat with a fork at some meals. He really likes it, but you have to help him stab it and after a while he ends up just holding it and eating with his other hand.


These are the moments that make our days go round! I love my kids! Between taking care of them, running a household, and all that is involved with our adoption I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like. I take a lot of pictures because I want to remember these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment