Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Name Change Take 2

Ok I'm not crazy.Well maybe a little.

I just changed my blog title again. It still means everything my last one did, but it's short and to the point. I like it better than the long one. I was laying in bed last night finally about to fall asleep when it popped in my head. Too bad it couldn't be some million dollar idea keeping me up, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I like the new name! I have been pondering on what I want to rename my blog this year. I hope I finally figure out what I want to do and get it over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change it as often as you like! I love that a blog can be evolving as we grow. (Maybe this says something since my blog looks the same as it did, what, four years ago? Time to update my own!) You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete