Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 1 at Sea World

Sea World is running a deal that if you purchase a ticket at full price, you can get a second day free if you come within a weeks time. The tickets are not cheap! But thankfully we were going to be there for a week so we could do it. It made it so nice! We were able to split it up and not have to worry about cramming it all in one day. We ended up seeing all the shows they had to offer, thought you wont see pictures from all of them, and all of the exhibits. We didn't ride any of the water rides or roller-coasters due the the kids age. Overall we had a great time, but I think the second day was our favorite!

**I know some people don't like seeing messy babies eating food...but I do! So there is one of Weston eating spinach. He was so excited and cute, how could I not post it?! :)











































1 comment:

  1. Weston is the happiest little camper I've ever seen. Something about the top half of his face looks like you and the bottom half looks more like Nathan.

    ReplyDelete