Our house was officially listed on the market Friday. The sign went up in the yard and the ad was placed on the internet. Our broker told us yesterday that we have had 33 people take the virtual tour in three days. She said that was really good! I just hope it wasn't our friends and families being curious. haha I tried to post pictures on here and Facebook so they wouldn't feel the need to go and look.
Yesterday morning I woke up and was looking around at my house. Nathan usually does the dishes after dinner but we had been going non stop all weekend and after dinner we were so tired we just relaxed, so the dishes were all piled up from the weekend. Each room needed some basic picking up. Even the guest room because my sister had spent the night on Friday. I sent Nathan a message saying that we are going to have to get a lot better about making sure the house is picked up before bed so it wouldn't be so bad when we woke up. He agreed. Seriously, 5 minutes later I got a call they would be coming in a couple of hours!! So I went into panic mode trying to clean up. haha Nathan said he wasn't doing anything at work and it was slow so if I wanted he would come home and help he could. Yes please!! :) I'm sure as time goes on if it's on the market for a long time the need to have everything perfect will wear off, but for now I like all the floors fresh, bathrooms freshly cleaned also, and everything in it's place. It turned out nice because Addison, Titus, and I have to be out of the house so we went back to Nathan's work where we went out to lunch and let the "kids" play. (Addison now loves seeing tractors! hehe)
The couple that came was brand new to this town and she said they LOVED the house but that they were hoping for something close to down town. (If you know this location we are like 5 minutes from downtown.) However, if they were an older couple drawn to here because of our historic downtown then they may want to be close enough to walk down and stuff like that. So I can understand. But she said they are going to look some more and maybe they would be back. Really not holding my breath. But we are excited. We are excited that so many people have been looking at our house online, that someone wanted to come see it the very next business day, and that the only bad thing they could say about the house was the location! So we have hope. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment