You only get one chance to live your life, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Thankful for the gym
For so long we paid for a family membership to the Y and I wasn't able to go. First I was pregnant and I was too sick, and then I tried and well without details something happend so I had to stop. It was along time before I was ready to take Addison and that didn't last long because she kept getting sick. I'm so thankful that I have found a schedule that allows me to go workout. I haven't really seen any results. Lost the 3 pounds and gained it back. But for one thing it's nice to get out of the house. And I at least feel healthier. Nathan's fall work schedule means they are slower so the get to come home at 5 instead of 6. I was so excited, because there was a class that another mom takes that I wanted to take with her. So two nights a week I go to that. And Monday and Wednesday morning I'm still going early in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I admire your commitment in getting up and out the door that early in the morning. You will be healthier because of it!
ReplyDelete