Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blackberry

The night of our Jordan Oaks Meet-n-Greet, my phone got drowned in coke. (Or Coca Cola Classic as Nathan calls it...) It was in the tray on my jogging stroller when I found it. I explained that it wasn't working and was wet when I opened it. Of course my responsible husband lectured me on not taking good care of things and so on. Later that afternoon it dawned on me that I wasn't the one pushing the stroller. I asked Nathan and he said it wasn't him either. I said, "Well, whoever pushed it to the house last night had to be the one who spilt the coke." He said, "Oh no. That was me. When you said spilled the coke, it reminded me that I ran into something and the coke spilled into the tray and I was busy and didn't clean the phone." Hmm!! HaHa I could have gotten made, but instead it just made us both laugh. We went to go and buy a phone and they said I could pay over $300 that day or wait two weeks and pay $20. No brainer! So I waited and got my phone yesterday. I had to renew my contract for two years and actually pay $100, but because of the new promotion I will be getting ALL of it back! Yay! Just have to mail in the paperwork. (Which the sales lady actually filled all of it out and put it together herself.) So I am now using a blackberry Pearl. Just figured with all of my important work emails that I needed to be able to stay connected. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment